DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
The culmination of months, no years -- seven to be exact -- of work (on/off, painful/joyous)...
THE REALITY JANE BOOK LAUNCH PARTY! (I can not make this exclamation point big enough, and if I put 20 of them you'd think me childish).
What can I say, the perfect launch to this sweet (eh-hem) little tale of Jane's raucous adventures behind-the-scenes in reality TV. And, when I say perfect, I mean perfect!
Awesome guests, rather, awesome FRIENDS, attended with great big smiles and accolades. I couldn't have been more humbled by their support and all the love in the room -- and it was fun too! (muchos pix below)
--the red carpet and my paparazzi (thank you Spencer) snapping pix of guests!
- my fabulous yummy mummy caterer/buddy Heather feeding us with delicious appies and treats!
- my super-kid au pair from Germany bartend'ing and keeping everyone's cup full (running over)!
- kick-ass location/hosts lent us their West Van home--thank you Dianne and Martin!
- the whole sh-bang professionally lit with kinos/arris thanks to my DP (DOP in Canada) hubby Josh!
- beautiful speech by my ever-supportive, loving and talented mother, Marguerite (thanks Ma)!
- and, as I said, all my awesome friends trekking out on a cold November night for a little celebration (thank you Cea for being my gorgeous cover model and doing my web-site just in time for launch)!
Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart!
Now would somebody please turn this novel into a MOVIE already!